- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 stalks Celery
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 TBSP fresh Turmeric
- 1 TBSP fresh Ginger
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- (I use Better than Bouillon Vegetable Base)
- 3 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 1 head of Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 15- ounce can of low salt white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of chopped Kale, remove stems
- ½ TSP Pepper
- Salt to taste
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- In a large soup pot, heat oil on medium low.
- Add onion, cook for 5-7 minutes- stir until they are translucent.
- Add celery and carrots until they soften, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic. Stir for about a minute.
- Add broth, salt, and pepper. Stir and then bring to a boil.
- Add Cauliflower, cover and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes until Cauliflower is tender.
- Add Beans and Kale, cook for 3 minutes.
- When the Kale is wilted it’s ready to serve!